The Western Region Item Bank (WRIB) is a nationwide resource for written test development. WRIB members have access to over 59,000 categorized written test items. Annual membership is available for a nominal fee. Members may request items electronically thorough our secure website (e-WRIB), by fax or by mail. Benefits of WRIB membership are as follows:
- Immediate access to current documents, user manuals, etc.
- Immediate access to item review draft, including item history
- Online submission and access of a Master Booklet of your test, formatted for printing
- Exam scoring and item analysis (24-hour turn-around time)
- Consultation and training
For more information, visit the WRIB website.